CLOSURE. We all seek it. We seek the end of things and also…

Customer Question
CLOSURE. We all seek...
CLOSURE. We all seek it. We seek the end of things and also the beginning of new things. Those things we can not find closure on, they hunt us. They pop up in our dreams and creep into our thoughts in idle moments - like a mind bender that is beyond our mental capacity, a mystery that just won t be solved.
- COMPANY THROWS OUT 50 years: TEAMSTERS FROM PROPERTY VIOLATED EVERY ARTICLE IN THE CONTRACT?============TEAMSTERS local 439 in Stockton CA file a GRIEVANCE on 12/17/2010 to SAFEWAY TRACY CA to put employee back to work on 12/17/2010.-SAFEWAY TRACY CA DID not comply. I have a copy of the GRIEVANCE. Discipline to be DENIED on 12/17/2010. NULL & VOID FINAL & BINDING-still not working. NEED TO HIRE An ATTORNEY TO ARBITRATE MY CASE.---SAFEWAY accused me falsified logs—see internet DOT---logs--tamper proof. 395.15 Reg. false statement by SAFEWAY. ----------can you help please--50 years in the union,  time limits where not met---(not within 10 days or 20 days---no register mail)  500 union  employee, if the grievance not within 10 days union employee is put back to work, why not me?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If this happened in 2010, the statute of limitations to file for arbitration under the contract has expired. Why wasn't arbitration demand filed through the union in the time period specified in the contract, that would be your problem with this and trying to arbitrate this matter 7 years later.