I am a senior citizen,and ,of African Heritage. The Courts…

Customer Question
I am a senior...

I am a senior citizen,and ,of African Heritage. The Courts of NYS,and,theU.S.Court of Appeals,Second Circuit,have completely ignored:

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

1.NEW YORK STATE; MARDEN V.DORTHY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

2.yes,FAISON v.Lewis,2015,N.Y. Slip Op 04026,where their are 5 forged signatures and will evict us if I don't get a STAY of eviction. I know it is racial discrimination. They simply took away my house,and we owed NO MORTGAGE. I lost in every court! Now we are in Bankruptcy,and broke

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Why are they trying to evict you from your house when you have no mortgage on the house?

Kindly explain a little more.

Unfortunately, I cannot go to another site to read a Slip Opinion. If you need that service, if you need an Attorney to review your documents, you need to request for the service through the "Premium Service" program.

What is the status of your bankruptcy case?

What is going on in your bankruptcy case?

Have you sought help with your Attorney General's Office?

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Atyorney General,is part if the problem.1.He got,in excess of $8.5 Billion dollars,from major banks,for using "robo-signers".2. Our "assignment of mortgage,#2007000585880,dated on 11/09/07,HAS FOUR SUCH!(4).3.We got a letter,based on a complaint filed,that Notary Public,SELISA S. LISTER,was in violation of two (2) Notary Publuc,SIGNATURE statutes,which; makes the ab initio,forgeries,( five of them)NULL and Voided,as of November,09,2007.4. This means,that the mortgage was voided,as of 11/09/07,and,additionally; IT was WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK that commenced this fraudulent action !.5. Fraudulent,because WASHINGTON MUTUAL,did not own the mortgage,nor the note on 9/30/08.Why ? WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK WAS VLOSED,by FDIC,and OTS,ON 09/25/08,NOT HAVING LEGAL STANDING ! I have the case law,for establishing,LEGAL STANDING !6. Ifiled a complaint,against the judge,at the Supreme Court level ( Jaime A. Rios),and he sent three (3) NYPD DETECTIVES,TO PUT A HIT ON ME ! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP !!!. 7. Reported this,to:Civilian Complaint,Review Board; NYPD,THEMSELVES; NYC DEPARTMENT OF INVESTIGATION (DOI) INSPECTOR GENERAL OF NYS COURT SYSTEM.They kept pressing on...but the forged signature did not just disappear ! 8. After I reported what,jydge Rios did,he ruled,that U S. Bank owned the mortgage. So I challenged the ownership,by writing to U.S.Bank ! 9. U.S.BANK SENT US,THREE (3) LETTERS,in which they stated that,the loan was SECURITIZED. SLICED,AND DICED. THE SECOND LETTER,THEY SAID,U.S Bank is not the authority to write to about the mortgage in question.1p. The third (3rd) letter from U.S.BANK SAID,CATEGORICALLY..."U.S.BANK DOES NOT OWN YOUR LOAN ". 11. IT WAS THE NYS COURT OF APPEALS,THAT WROTE THE DECISION,ON MARDEN V.DORTHY.The same NYS Court of Appeals,wrote the decision on FAISON v.Lewis; so I appealed to have the adverse decision: a) reversed; OR b) vacated ! 12. That court did not want to hear from me! The signatures ARE STILL,INEXTRICABLY ATTACHED TO THE ASDIGNMENT OF MORTGAGE! 13. A [ " corrected,assignment]was used,to convey,and transfer title ANYWAY ,but both decisions: a) Marden v Dorthy,(1899),and Faison v.Lewis,PROHIBITS,THE USE OF A " CORRECTED ASSIGNMENT OF MORTGAGE ! 14. Bank of New York v Stephen Silverberg,also PROHIBITS,THE USE OF A " CORRECTED",ASSIGNMENT OF MORTGAGE. 15. I went to U S.DISTRICT COURT. THESE JUDGE'S CONTINUE TO PRETEND,THESE FORGED SIGNATURES DOES NOT EXISTS. 16. I WENT TO THE U.S.COURT OF APPEALS!!! WE BECAME,"alleged" tenants,from being the rightful owner,to "alleged" tenants ! I ran to Bankruptcy Court,just to see,if we can force the new "alleged" owner,to explain how they got a deed,from U S.Bank,AFTER U.S BANJ,SAID THEY DID NOT OWN THE LOAN ! U.S. BANK WAS CORRECT IN SAYING THEY DID NOT OWN THE MORTGAGE...because,in 11/09/07,when Washington Mutual tried to assign the mortgage,TO U.S Bank,is when all five bad sjgnatures,were inextricably attached,to assignment of mortgage#2007000585880,dated 11/09/07,and THESE signatures are still there ! We got beaten up and mugged,by the Courts,racist judges,more so,than what the banks did to us ! Because of racial prejudice,and DISCRIMINATION. STILL NO ONE CAN SHOW ...WHAT MORTGAGE...HOW MUCH DID WE OWE??? AND TO WHICH BANK ???

Thank you for the information. I am sorry once more to read about your difficulties. However, I am unable to further assist. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case,

I don't understand,why you would take money off my credit card; just to tell me AFTERWARD,that you cannot help me! This is what causes people,NOT TO TRUST ATTORNEYS ! So every attorney,that replaces the first,takes,5-50 dollars off my credit card???
Lawyer: Landon Lerner,
 replied 10 months ago
Landon Lerner

Would you like to hop on a call?