ZOEY, FROM FRIDAY NIGHT ON THAT PARCEL, YOUR ADVICE WAS VERY…

ZOEY , HI I AM...
ZOEY , HI I AM MIKE FROM FRIDAY NIGHT ON THAT PARCEL, YOUR ADVICE WAS VERY WELL, THANKS, ***** ***** FORGOT TO ASK YOU DO I STILL NEED TO ANSWER
THE QUESTIONS (*YOU TOLD ME NOT TO ACCEPT IT). IT READS DO YOU WANT TO
REFUSE THE PACKAGE AND RETURN IT TO THE SENDER ? I CHECKED THAT BOX
SO TO LET THEM KNOW I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, OR SHOULD I JUST
LET IT STAY THERE AND NOT FILL OUT THE SECTION AT ALL? BECOS WHAT IF THEY CALL ME IN A MONTH OR 2 ? I ALSO RATED YOU AS A 4 STAR ! THANKS
AND WHAT DOES THIS COST ?
9/25/2017
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

Hi, Mike.

Give me a minute or so to look over your question of the other day to make sure I remember all the facts. Then I'll type my reply.

Yes. You can check that you can refuse the parcel and return it to sender.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney