What type of lawer do I get when my license is going to be…

Customer Question
Hello, What type of...

Hello, What type of lawer do I get when my license is going to be revoked

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was told to take a letter to my doctor and she filled it out. I don't know what it was all about then they decided to revoke

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
9/24/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

What is the basis or reason for the revocation?

They didn't give me a reason but they response of the letter was because of what my doctor filled out. She didn't give me a copy
I mailed a letter to have a hearing. But I do not know what type of lawyer to get.
Are you still there?

It sounds like a health issue. You would want an attorney who practices in traffic court or a general practice attorney.

Often, criminal defense attorneys have extensive experience in driver license issues.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Also, The Florida Bar maintains an excellent online referral program:

FLORIDA BAR ATTORNEY REFERRAL

Please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Attorney