My boyfriend is in monroe county ...beacause inmigration…

Customer Question
Hi my boyfriend is...

Hi my boyfriend is in monroe county ...beacause inmigration status ..and i wonder if he is avaible to get a bond ....

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I talked to one ...but he just said he cant take his case ..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if there is a chance of get a bond for him and what are the chances for him in his case

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/24/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

On what case? We cannot tell you his chances, if we do not know anything about the case.