How do I subpoena spouse's credit history for divorce case?

How do I subpoena spouse's...
How do I subpoena spouse's credit history for divorce case? Which agency would I refer to?
9/24/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You would need to obtain separate subpoenas from the clerk and it would need to be addressed to each major credit bureau, Equifax, Experian and Transunion. Each of those credit bureaus have slightly different information, depending on who the creditors have reported to.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

OK I have a question that relates to this. May I ask it here?

Thank you for your reply.

As a subscription customer it is preferable to leave positive feedback here and ask for me in a new question so that the experts get credit for the time spent with you, but do as you wish.