What number of Probate form is needed to be filed to request…

Customer Question
What number of Probate...

What number of Probate form is needed to be filed to request notification of any new filing in a Probate Case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A hearing was held to establish a conservatorship on June 16 and there have been several filings since.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/24/2017
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Here is one form (de 154) for such a request: http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/de154.pdf. Also, here is

(gc 035) which might be the same form: http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/gc035.pdf

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would appreciate a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.

Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney