I apologize. I am so upset, I am having difficulty getting…

Customer Question
I apologize. I am...

I apologize. I am so upset, I am having difficulty getting my thoughts together. I feel I need a "cooling off period". I will contact you tomorrow or Monday.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not at this time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I really can't take the time. I contacted you way to soon because I am so upset. Since today is Saturday, can I call you tomorrow or wait until Monday.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 10 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Take your time. Then identify what can I answer for you. Have a restful weekend.