I have a friend stuck in the Ukraine for over a year. I have…

Customer Question
I have a friend...

I have a friend stuck in the Ukraine for over a year. I have run out of money supporting him. We had all the money together for him to ship his e

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Camera equipment & customs said he couldn't leave till he paid the fine.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

He talking to an attorney there

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am broke, what else can I do

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Is your friend in the Ukraine an online romance whom you have never met in person? Or is he someone you actually know from live, in-person, contact? Is he a US citizen?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.