My family lost everything in the hurricanes. I am trying to…

My family lost everything...

My family lost everything in the hurricanes. I am trying to get here in new york. What are ways I can have them travel with out documentation. I am hearing abou a law call McKinney law?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Fima is working very slow. They are small children.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

United state virgin islands.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just looking for advice.

9/23/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If they are coming from the US Virgin Islands, US Customs and Immigration Service has a computer database access to anyone who has social security numbers and can access that information in emergency situations such as this horrific disaster. So, your relatives need to contact USCIS and they can not only arrange for the allowance of travel, they can assist in getting them replacement documentation based on their social security numbers.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Thank for now . Can I text if I need further assistance.

Yes you can always use REPLY here to this question if you have follow up questions regarding this matter.