I am searching the web for pro bon counsel to help me with a…

Customer Question
I am searching the...

I am searching the web for pro bon counsel to help me with a habeas corpus writ to the supreme court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Im in Canada. I was removed in violation of 8USC1101(a)(47)(B). The criminal conviction under habeas review was out of US District Court in KS

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have an immigration lawyer who has offered some guidance in my research but i havnt actually discussed this with ant firm

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is an exceptionally complex case. I have been applied for habeas review in district Court and been denied as moot because of my removal to Canada. This removal is likely to be reversed on remand to the BIA.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com