Im being harassed by a former employee and client and they…

Im being harassed by...

Im being harassed by a former employee and client and they have set up a website that has a domain name as _________isathief.com. Do I have any recourse?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada my former client is in NYC but I have an arbitration agreement if there was a problem and she hasn't served me, and the "facts" on this site can be proven as such

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Three things - 1 - does arbitration carry in an agreement if something is indeed ever filed 2 - what about an NDA agreement she signed and 3 - isnt this bullying online, to take out a website against someone? And if something were to ever be filed, can she still do this? ok

9/23/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
The 2 agreements of executed are binding. The website is libelous and you may have it taken down. You may locate and report to the domain provider. A lawyer can send a letter. A police complaint can be filed. You can also sue.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Thank-you! I need to seek counsel it appears.
Very welcome.
Kindly rate me five stars.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney