I need help with a divorce dissolution. Minnesota. I had an…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with a divorce dissolution

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I had an attorney, which she withdrew, because I could not afford to pay her any longer and wanted to pursue legal aid.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a court conference coming up October 4th.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
The reason I separated from my husband is because he told me he was changing the locks on our home. The home was not in my name, however there was no court order document that stated it as pre marital or that I was to be removed. He also has a 401k that he has only in his name and claims it as a premarital asset. However, he cashed it out before we were married and the balance in there at this time was gained during our marriage.
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about this situation?