In the state of Plymouth,Massachusetts, is it legal for an…

second opinion] In the state...
second opinion] In the state of Plymouth,Massachusetts, is it legal for an individual without a license to carry a firearm to shoot my firearms under my license and supervision?
9/23/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Under MA law, anyone carrying a firearm or who has a firearm in their physical possession must have a license in their name for that firearm. Here in MA, a person cannot possess a firearm without a license in their own name, with the sole exception at a proper shooting range/gun club where they are using firearms only in that range itself. MA requires a license for any possession of firearms.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.