My family has been chatting with a lady in her 20's for a…

Customer Question
My family has been...

My family has been chatting with a young lady in her 20's for a while. Her Aunt lives with her, any way every time the Aunt get angry she punishes her by not giving her any food. Now she says she gets no food for a week. Isn't there something she can do ?? By the way the house is in this young ladies name,not the Aunt's

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

She lives in Aberdeen Wa.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet. This young lady is very intemmadated by her Aunt . She doesn't know what she can do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

As far as I know , the Aunt is not the legal guardian ! Not sure but I think she's on SSI.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. You should contact adult protective services to file a complaint for investigation . All cases of abuse involving vulnerable adults will be investigated upon complaint.

https://www.dshs.wa.gov/altsa/home-and-community-services/report-concerns-involving-vulnerable-adults

Alternatively , you can file a police complaint with law enforcement.

She might be removed from the care of her aunt pending a full investigation with possible abuse charges following.

We are here to help.

Please follow up with me until we get your legal query sorted.

In return remember to rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

As I'm not an employee I do rely on your positive feedback to get a credit today.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS before exiting.

Thank You

Attorney Bill