What is title insurance. I got property through title

What is title insurance ...

What is title insurance

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I got property through title insurance and lost my inhearance

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Over 3 yrs of litigation with no resualts

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Title insurance here is purchased at time of sale through title company to guarantee clear title and they would defend any claims to title, encroachments, easements.If you had title insurance they have to represent you in court and pay damages or try to curer title.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer