Where do i find examples of evidence document to be

Customer Question
Where do i find...

Where do i find examples of evidence document to be presented to the court?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Richland Washington (state)

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

There is a court order and I am contesting the order

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

False staements have been accepted by the court and I have not presented anything yet. Attorneys are booked so I am presenting evidence myself.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

I don't understand what you mean by "where do i find examples of evidence document to be presented to the court?"

Can you explain?