I just contacted your service - and got to the point of

Customer Question
I just contacted your...

I just contacted your service - and got to the point of putting in the payment of $5; but I want to know if I can check back with your service if and when the UtiliQuest technician who showed up in front of my property does what she is going to do. Right now, there's a note pointing to my property which states "CCTV". I just want to make sure I am not getting duplicate informarion first. Can you give me info on how to re-connect with you about this matter later? I am kind of curious to know why UtiliQuest put that particular notation in front of my property located at 2026 W 92nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90047. Is it remotely possible that the hole adjoining my property with the next door property was found?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California. This illegal tunnel has allowed thugs to enter from the property next door to my crawlspace; and they are always in that crawlspace day and night - which is frigntening.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I sent the owner a letter giving him 20 days to close up the hole and keep the thugs off of my property. He has done nothing to-date; and I am at my wits end. I think he thinks I will drop the matter; but I won't. This is my property, and he knew someone was making an illegal hole and these thugs are coming onto my property to my crawlspace. You cannot see anything, because it is obviously beneath ground. I hear these thugs day and night.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can you allow me to first see what UtiliQuest has done...will do with any info they collected yesterday? I can get back with you at that time and yes, I do wish help; but I want to know what UtiliQuest was doing in front of my property - leaving notes on the street pointing toward my property first. Is there a reference number I can use when I continue back with you?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
I will wait for the e-mail, and respond back accordingly. . Thanks.
These thugs are under my home in my crawlspace at this moment. What does the notation made in front of my property on the street indicate? That there's a hole...or what? Because, there is a hole and it's an illegal excavation and/or easement.
I want to file both criminal charges and civil charges for damages. I would, of course, file the criminal first because this problem is a lot to deal with emotionally, and I want the hole closed up immediately.
I went out to the front of my property on the street, and the technician from UtiliQuest wrote in orange "ATT CCTV". Should I have AT&T come out?
I need to run out for a while. I will check my e-mail in about an hour - and each hour after that to see if there's any e-mail from you.. Thank you.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, we cannot tell you what UtiliQuest did, you need to call the police and have them investigate this tunnel and then call ATT depending on what the police discover.

Tina, Lawyer