I paid for a used 2000 RV form Bob Hurly in Tulsa. It has…

Customer Question
I paid for a...

I paid for a used 2000 RV form Bob Hurly in Tulsa. It has been 60 days and I have know RV, title or money. Paid $35,000 with a check witch was cashed next business day. They say the title is from Canada. Should I be alarmed?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

It is not, necessarily, something to be concerned about (yet).

You will want to send a written demand to the dealer to provide clear title within ten days or return the money you paid.

Implied in every motor vehicle sale contract is the seller providing cleat and merchantable title. Failure to do so is a breach of contract and exposes the seller to liability for your damages stemming from the breach.

Please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Did you have further questions? Please let me know if I have answered your question.

Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 10 months ago

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!