Want lawyer to call by husband I am at work now 3026293638.

Customer Question
Want lawyer to call...

Want lawyer to call by husband I am at work now(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Delaware

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes in kent county court in dover de

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don't know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot just call someone as phone service is a premium extra fee service. However, even if you wish to pay for that extra service, we need to know the issue and fact so we know what we will be discussing.

Thank you.

Estate

Any way you can give us some idea since estate laws are broad? Just trying to know what he wants a call about in a little more detail.