My wife wanted to purchase a car went to dealer, and

Customer Question
My wife wanted to...

My wife wanted to purchase a car went to dealer, and uwitedly made a deal, and then could not get out of it.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Fl, new car

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

What good would that do

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Did your wife take possession of the vehicle?

Did she pay anything yet? Was there bank financing? Did the bank loan disburse?

Tina, Lawyer