I i. I live in Nebraska but I used to live in Iowa where I…

Customer Question
I live in Nebraska...

I live in Nebraska but I used to live in Iowa where I got a dui in 2007 I've since moved back to Nebraska, but still have fines in Iowa. Is there a dormancy law of any kind?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A judgement suspending my license. Now I just got a ticket for driving while suspended- the judge told me I have 60 days to get a license or loose it for another year- I don't have $8,000!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Marsha411JD, Attorney

Thank you for the information and your question, however, I am unclear on what you mean by "dormancy" law, can you please explain what you are wanting to know using a different term? I will be away from my computer most of the day, but will respond as soon as I am available.