What if a person was falsely accused of having drug major…

Customer Question
What if a person...

What if a person was falsely accused of having drug major disease and was treated like he had to play in the hospital what's the damages of that? Do I have a case or not please let me know

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Minneapolis Minnesota at HCMC it's serious because nurses one enter this room without full regalia it's embarrassing it's stupid rumors that there are no more than silly gossip

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife has TV she's downstairs in another part of the hospital she visit some time with her mask on he was there sometime with his mask on I don't know how these rumors get started

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please clarify what you are asking? Are you saying you were misdiagnosed? Please clarify what you said above, which we did read.