Amazon Alexa] what age can i get a pilot license in north…

Customer Question
Amazon Alexa] what age...

Amazon Alexa] what age can i get a pilot license in north dakota

Lawyer's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 3 days by:
9/26/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 10 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

This is actually "preempted" by Federal law, so the age is the same regardless what state you're in. The minimum age for a private pilot certificate is 16 for balloons and gliders, and 17 for powered flight (airplanes, helicopters, and gyroplanes). Pilots can begin training at any age and can solo balloons and gliders from age 14, and powered aircraft from age 16.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?