In the state of can a direct appraisal of an estate be

Customer Question
In the state of...

In the state of virginia can a direct appraisal of an estate be waived? Distribution of estate is in percentages. It makes no sense how no appraisal is to be performed, however, distribution done.

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

The will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I request that my Executor or any successor be permitted to serve without bond or without surety on the bond if law requires such bond. I further direct that an appraisal of my estate be waived.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/22/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

Has the probate court judge ordered an appraisal over the specific directives of the testator in the will?.

.

If so, what is the reason for that order?

.

Are there multiple beneficiaries?

.

Are all the assets of the estate being sold so that the money can be divided up in percentages to the heirs?

.

.

thanks