Is there a criminal lawyer expert available. Georgia

Customer Question
Is there a criminal...

Is there a criminal lawyer expert available

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/22/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

are you an attorney

I may have to go offline suddenly but will only be gone 15-20 minutes if I do.

do you know Georgia law

I graduated law school in 1992 and immediately started practice. I now do trial consulting only

are you a real person ?

Some. I've worked on some cases in GA but I know how to find whatever I need within a few minutes.

Yes, as real as you can get.

do I just ask you my concern?

There are no bot experts on here.

Yes, ask away.

a friend of mine texted with a girl from craigslist and is concerned it is solicitation

Can you tell me a little about it? There are a lot of prostitutes on Craigslist as well as a lot of cops.

how would one know if it was solicitation, what are the criteria
can you ask me direct questions to tell you what you need to know
he asked if she was law enforcement and she said no
there was never a specific mention of any sexual act
hello?
still on here?

While I was typing an answer on your topic yesterday the computer showed you opted me out and blocked me from answering. Do you still need assistance?