I have a breach of contract action in progress that requires…

I have a breach of...
I have a breach of contract action in progress that requires a declaratory judgement affirming the contract's validity. Defendant claims the the contract is flawed due to drafting error and has made counterclaim for reformation. Since the two claims are inseparable and mutually exclusive should a motion for Summary judgement on the declaratory judgement claim be combined with a motion for Summary judgement on the counterclaim for reformation? Or are these two separate motions?
9/22/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Each would be a separate motion, to be filed by each party. Both could be filed together, separately, or just one could be filed depending on whether movant believes there are no questions of fact for trial.

Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Ok. It looks like the same arguments get submitted twice in two respective motions.
by each moving party!
Good luck!
Kindly rate me five stars.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
INFOLAWYER, Attorney