I bought a trailer in 2012 and the person gave me the

Customer Question
I bought a trailer...

I bought a trailer in 2012 and the person gave me the registration and a bill of sale. The trailer has been sitting on private property and I never went down and changed the title. I now need to get rid of the trailer and can find the registration but not the bill of sale. I have tried to find the person that sold it to me on spokeo and been verified to get a bill of sale but have had no success. How do I get rid of the trailer?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/22/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
A few minutes please as I look into this.

OR does not issue bonded titles but it does accept bonded titles from other states;

There is a statement of facts that can be completed and submitted and then the department will determine if they will issue a title (if they believe proof of ownership).

Please see:

https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/803.050

form to complete:

http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/Forms/DMV/6644.pdf

For information on bonded titles please see:

http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/docs/Chapter_F.pdf

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: