Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

We just signed a contract to lease a car. The price

Customer Question
We just signed a contract...
We just signed a contract to lease a car. The price discussed and agreed was increased by almost $5000.00. They did not show us what we were signing since the signatures were done in a separate machine. We are old and we were tired after all dealing with this for about 6 hours. When we got home and checked the documents noticed the error(?)
Can we get this change since we don't have any document that states the price agreed upon.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The lease was signed and we got the car. We already paid towards the lease $4000.00.
We would like to get an answer as soon as possible, since we are planning to go back tomorrow morning to speak to them. Thank you
9/22/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 5 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

What state are you located in?

Tina, Lawyer