My 8 y/o son had a horrible experience at a dental appt at…

Customer Question
My 8 y/o son...

My 8 y/o son had a horrible experience at a dental appt at Sure Smile Dental located at*****in Hartsdale with Dr. Ahmed Kheir. He was going in for a filling and tooth extraction. This is the first time he's ever had work done, aside from cleanings. He was terrified and was crying. His doctor was extremely insensitive and unprofessional. When he pulled my sons tooth out he did so w/o indication. Naturally my son screamed for dear life. This dentist raised his voice at my son during the whole procedure and mocked

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Him and called him a girl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Several times

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This was in the ny westchester county area

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/22/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Thank you. I'm just wondering if there's anything I should file against him for mentally and emotionally hurting my child.

File a complaint here with the Dental Board.This was totally unprofessional and called for.They may take action against his license.I wonder if they will not revoke it here thats really out of line.

http://www.op.nysed.gov/opd/complain.htm

I am so sorry that this happened to you and your child.I hope you will pursue this with dental board and BBB as well.

I appreciate the chance to help you , thanks for rting 5 stars.