Am i at right place for westlaw federal gov. I thought

Customer Question
Am i at right...

Am i at right place for westlaw federal gov.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I thought federal gov. is for all of US

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My question is, if your Decree has typos do the typos need to be corrected

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/22/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

A decree containing a clerical error may be corrected at any time. It doesn't necessarily need to be corrected. But, if there is something in the decree that is ambiguous or incorrect, due to the error, such as a name or an amount, then any party may ask the court on motion to correct the clerical error.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!