Can I draw my ex husband pinson I draw widow social security…

Customer Question
Can I draw my...

Can I draw my ex husband pinson I draw widow social security on him he is decide

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I live in south Caroline it would come from kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He work in the coal mine I try to get his black lung for two years I gave up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/22/2017
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Hello, thank you for using just answer.Whether you can draw on his pension depends on whether you were listed as a beneficiary when he passed away. You need to contact either his personnel office or his Union.I wish I could give you a definite yes. But it depends.Kind regards,
Gerald