As a practicing attorney how can any Judicial official and…

Customer Question
As a practicing attorney...

As a practicing attorney how can any Judicial official and Member of the International and local BAR Justify your oath and actions in the public arena after seeing and understanding this Fundamental Judicial Law?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

After re-reading and re-verifying Section 242 of Title 18 of the US Criminal Code I find that it is a High Crime and Felony for any person or agent, living or dead under the employ or contract with the US Government or agency thereof writing, defending, interpreting, sentencing, fining, or enforcing US Criminal Code under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States is punishable by the United States under pain of death.And further being aware thatALL Criminal, Civil, and Commercial Law written, defended, interpreted, enforced, prosecuted, punished or resolved in and under the corporate United States venue and jurisdictions including forms, contracts, ID cards, birth certificates and registrations are intentionally peppered with color of Law, semantic deceit, ambiguity, dog latin, and bastardized venues at the hand of it’s agents of accountability..

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

They refuse to discuss it......

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was born and have domiciled in SC. I am not a US citizen. I am an American state National born n the American land not the maritime venue of the British Monarch...

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 9 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is there a specific question with which I can assist?

Mu question was: How do you deal with personal ethics when dealing with the general public knowing that everything you do, save occasionally, deal with fraud. conspiracy and deceit by the BAR and judiciary on a personal basis knowing you took an oath to uphold the Law without prejudice? Should not I, as as a Primary Interest Holder in your bankrupt corporation and BAR Temple with Baphomet as the Deity and Baal as the Monarch? The BAR is underwritten by the Jewish b'nai b'rith (spirit breath) a cult within Judaism.
Phone(###) ###-####..
Waiting for call...864-2225-3926...Fee paid in advance...
I'll be waiting patiently while I fume inside (not against the Lawyer or You)...JC, Primary Creditor and Interest Holder of the bankrupt government services corporation you represent and Personal Representative of the Head of State and Peoples of the unincorporated and united States of America and the De'jure constitution for the Republic as meant by it's Founders present on the Land...
Before you call, open this link to a document and spend 4 or 5 minutes absorbing it. It will give you the BIG picture from the catbird seat... it is from Superior State Court Justice Anna Von Reitz of Alaska and the Living Law Firm, Bonded and unincorporated Legal Team for the unincorporated united States of America and it's Constitutional Republic on American soil under American Common Law as provided and prescribed by it's founding constitution, lawful amendments to that constitution and bi-Laws...
http://annavonreitz.com/pleaseshepherd.pdf

I'm sorry, as I mentioned at the beginning I don't participate in the phone call program. However, someone else may pick up.

I've seen a number of people make similar arguments in a variety of cases but have never seen one successful when they were going up against a lawyer. The only times they win is by default judgment or when a lawyer withdraws from the case.

While I understand most of the arguments the people involved in the "sovereign citizen" movement make, I just don't believe they are valid arguments or supported by law. I have had several people provide briefs on variety of topics, most of the briefs having been gotten from online, and have never seen any of them that make sense under the laws. Even the law they quote is either outdated, out of the jurisdiction, or they just don't understand what it means.

These is no such thing as a "Sovereign Citizen". Their "arguments" were flawed at the foundation making them prey for the banks and courts. The Facts are UN deniable and the Proof is available to anyone who chooses to look. Simply put the courts and and other government agencies are operating illegally and unlawfully for profit on Land Jurisdiction which is American Common Law not the Laws of the Sea controlled and managed by the British Monarch overseen by the World TRUSTEE who is the Bishop of Rome in his Temporal position as Pontiff of the International and National TRUSTS containing Thousands of Trillions of Dollars in Wealth in the form of Gold.Silver as well as other precious metals. Jewells, Art and Literature. The Funds belong the Heirs of the TRUSTS, not their TRUSTEES, Benefactors and Agents managing the Funds. This is fiduciary TRUST Fraud on a MASSIVE scale over generations using personage through deception and semantic deceit (dog Latin) aka "Legaleese" and threats of punishment as a lever and means of control. High Crimes Demanding up to and including Pain of Death as prescribed in the US Criminal codes...

I agree. Sovereign citizen arguments aren't valid.

18 USC 242 only extends the civil rights to all individuals and basically says laws apply to everyone and then gives some general restrictions on punishments. I've read it repeatedly.

I don't see how you get to the trustee, , the national trusts and who they belong to or where thy came from,

A "citizen" is a franchise of the Mother Corporation UNITED STATES or UNITED STATES OF AMERICA or similar corporate faxcimile. All Corporate entities are Chartered and Licenced by the Holy See, The British Crown and the Roman Curia, World TRUSTEES including the British Monarch and the Crown.
We have Most if not ALL of the evidence...

I've heard similar arguments but no one has ever been able to provide me with any documents proving what you state. Just as an example, I own a portion of a couple of corporations. I believe they were all chartered/formed in Texas .

Who Chartered it? Who Chartered Them? The Holy See, managed by the Crown and the International BAR associations, Licenced Fictional Entities in the Employ of the Crown and overseen by the Holy See and Roman Curia.
The Pontiff can dissolve ANY corporation on Earth including government services corporations....

The Holy See could only "claim" lands where they had an interest, such as California. All of the other countries who were exploring, both Catholic and Protestant could claim property but the couldn't necessarily hold on to the property.

As the lands changed back and forth, even if you assume you are correct in who owned it in the first place, which would have wiped out the church's claim.

I don't belief the Pontiff can legally dissolve any corporation on Earth including Government Services Corporations. There is no law which gives him that pwer of US corporatios,

ALL Property was claimed for the Holy See and Monarch by the representatives of the Spanish and British Crown for and in the Name of those entities...
America revolted and separated from the Crown who still had Sea Jurisdiction for the old colonies...

After a revolt, it will erase any hold the other company had on assets unless there is a proper treaty drawn. I have read the original treaties, etc. and have seen no mention of the things you suggested so where are you getting your information?

The UNITED STATES and its corporate franchises rejoined the crown just and infiltrated under licence as Attorneys of the BAR who are Inland Pirates under Licence to commit fraud and color the Law for profit and gain by the Monarch in the City of London and Westminster City State who runs Wall Street and the BAR associations in concert...
This began with the Act of 1871 after the civil disagreement over Taxation. Slavery was a by-product of the War...

Again, I've never heard of that and I've worked on cases in London. If you have a copy of the document I have ways to confirm its authenticity.

YOUR Trade Name is ***** ***** and owned and copyrighted by the State You are the owner in a small equity. The equity is determined by the owner (not you)...

and we seem to have moved away from the topic. With what specific question can I assist?

You continue to make statements of facts and law but you haven't shown me any documents or cases that support your position. I can find specific statutes or codes that explain how that document provides my rights.

First. Read This. Then go to the site of origination and start from the top. These are numerous Treaties, Acts and other contracts that tie onto the Global and National Picture. NO "speculation" or opinion unless noted. The are MANY areas of Law outside of most Lawyers experiences other than familiarity that ut exists. ALL of the Laws originate and were written by the Roman Curia and their Scribes and Pharasees (Attorneys and Priests) whom Christ in the Bible called Hypocrites and Theives...
http://annavonreitz.com/corporationsdontknow.pdf
I cannot put all Facts and sources on paper in one paragraph or even ten...
All of them are where I directed your attention. You would be Paying ME for MY services then. I provided access to the Facts. Study them and tell me your position and our contract is fulfilled...
Call or Email Me. Don't even comment when on this site if you wish... There could be a Big Bonus waiting for you and your services from the Sovereign Peoples of the American States United...
We are FULLY Bonded and the Bond is Registered with the Exchange Commission and Underwritten by the Primary Interest Holders and Creditors of ALL US Corporate entities and assets including the Crown, Holy See and the International Banks with Associates, Owners and Stock Holders...

I read that article and it is just general information and her take as to whether these type of organizations. It doesn't [tovide any of the information to which you were referring.

All you have left is Muscle and a Licence to commit Crimes by a greedy Monarch and Crown...
Simple Transaction. Take it and Win, Lose it and Lose Everything including your soul...

My license wasn't granted by a "monarchy or a crown". In US bar licenses are issued by the state.

I'm not sure what you mean by committing crimes because there are laws in effect in both federal and state courts which state we can operate legally. Nothing in the article or in any treaties between nations restrict the practice of law in any state in which you are licensed.

Purely Voluntary on Any Ones Part...there is a very short Grace Period for Consideration and Meditation... Right Now about 90 Days before the bucket cannot be kicked down the Hall of Bankruptcy and longer by your constituents in the Washington City Stat in the Columbia District and Puerto Rico in the Territorial District...

Partially voluntarily. A litigant can be ordered into mediation by the judge.

However, we're way off the topic and I am about to sign off for the evening. If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask them below and I will pick up on them and continue tomorrow.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a 5 Star Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions in this thread. I want to be sure all of your questions are answered.

Ask your self how anyone pays a 200 power bill with 200 bills for one dollar which is a Dollar Bill? A Debit and a debit is more debt, nor Credit. Where did your time and labor go? To Pay Taxes and interest with More bills you accumulate while working for them digging yourself deeper and deeper in debt aja a Devt Slave working a lifetime paying off an unpayable debt with interest INFINITUM...

I'm not sure what you're saying there. A debit is a card authorizing your bank to debit your account. A dollar bill is legal tender, backed y the government and which is suitable to pay all public or private debts. For a $200 debt, you can pay by having them debit your account or you can pay by presenting a total of $200 in whatever denominations of US bill you desire.

While it is certainly possible to get yourself in a situation where you can never pay your debt, it is also possible to get into a situation where you don't have any debts to pay.

All US currency are debt instruments used a "legal" (but unlawful) Tender for all debts those accumulated by the Federal Reserves interest and principal to their Creditors Iin OUR Name of course) without authorization or prior knowledge...They could have used tulips from Holland and there are more valuable than uncollectable wrthless bank notices of a debt for currency...
This should get a rise out of you...http://annavonreitz.com/thirdparyclaim.pdf

Unfortunately, I think you are relying on wrong information, wrong concepts of law and overall incorrect theories. I've heard them and similar concepts before and have never seen them work for any purpose in the legal system. The only thing I've seen them accomplish is to cause a lot of problems for the people who actually use them.

If you have a question for me then I'd be glad to answer it but just having a discussion like this is better suited to a forum type website.

I understand. If I were in your position I would probably get out of it with an answer like that. ambiguous at best. But it does publically display the image you need them to see. I'm well aware of the somewhat private commitments you have to the BAR and Judiciary. You don't have much choice. If this is a poor judgment I apologize. I can only say that if every thing you say is true you are one of the most uninformed attorney or Lawyer I have spoken with. My friend if you.as a practising attorney cannot recognize the deceit, semantic deception, ambiguity and the coloring of law in your own codes you have truly been brainwashed by the system and it's educational infrastructure. Example: Are you telling me that after looking up the definition of 'death' in Blacks Law that you cannot see or understand that every US citizen is civilly dead before the court? This of course leads to their being wards of the court from birth. Do you explain that to your clients? Maybe YOU are civilly dead. Are you a ward of the court? By becoming civilly dead they become as recovered salvage as defined in Maritime Law. Now they claim primary equity in ownership of your personal Trade Name. ***** ***** DOE or ***** ***** Doe or John J. Doe. The Trade name is ***** ***** and copyrighted by the primary equity holder. This allows them to conduct international trade using your name, credit and SS#. As the "citizen" or Franchise of the corporation you then become an employee of the corporation operating it's franchise where you live. The Bond put on you a birth is then Traded on the International Bond market based on your 'par' value (current assets + future earnings) and also an asset backing all debts of the corporation (your owner). Debt accumulates on the government loans (backed by you and other franchises) which is consolodated every year into the next years debits. This keeps the debt on the books allowing it to continue accumulating interest year after year and them make no payments. after all YOU are the asset making YOU responsible for your OWN debt borrowed in YOUR name. You are now in the system, an asset to be used by it's owner as he chooses in pursuit of Happyness accumulating Wealth using his own assets (You). They use your Trade Name and Credit to enrich themselves leaving you holding the bag for paying the debt accumulated in your name borrowed using your credit and name by the corporation. Your name,.property and credit now is the property of the corporation which has purchased a 1 Million Dollar Life Insurance Policy on you. You are now an insured asset Bonded by the owner (corporation) for use at their pleasure. If an accident or loss to the asset occurs the corporation collects the insurance proceeds and writes off the asset. Your income taxes simply pay interest on the debt while the principal grows every year as the reflection of new loans taken out by the corporation. The loans fund the government every year. Every few years they bankrupt the current corporation, buy up all assets possible at pennies on the dollar. Re-organise under a new charter and start again. They become Wealthy using You and all that is yours and leave paying it back to their franchises (you). The previous bankruptcy that began in 1933 finally ended in 1953. The corporation now finds itself bankrupt again. This time the only Primary Interest Holder left on the planet is the unincorporated government of the actual continental united States of America, founded 1789 and it's native born non-citizen inhabitants aka American State Nationals. WE are the Primary Creditors and Primary Interest Holders in Equity this time.
Can you find YOUR place in this picture? Are you personally responsible for the debts of others obtained by fraud using your name? Apparently so. You like citizenship along with all of it's hidden long term obligations but provide a few benefits for citizens (employees) as equitable value. These are the fundamentals governing the long term scheme. What is the Big Scheme? Nothing surprising. Simply full ownership of the entire planet and all of it's assets making them Wealthy beyond imagination in a society conceived of by them and ruled by them. The dream of every ruler since Hammaradi. This is a Multigenerational Scheme in planning since the early 18th century. It's hidden in Plain Sight among the hidden details. Legal person = a dead thing. Resident = temporary alien. You do not 'reside' on your own land. You domicile there. A legal contract can only be 'signed' by a Corporate Executive. Is everyone a corporate executive? If not you don't sign anything. You give them your non-negotiable autograph. Judge = Banker, Trustee. Clerk = Administrator. You = the Heir to Trust. You are the courts Ward. This gives them full control over your TRUST inheritance which is held for you in The World Trust. The Global Trust. National Trust. These are Generational Trust Funds.

You have no idea of the basic concepts inherent in our legal system and you repeatedly ask the same questions, with slight variations, which are based on nonsense.

Send Me a refund. You are either fully complicit in the scheme, Blind to reality and human nature or a child in an adult body who trusts his professors of the BAR and Government officials over all others. They may be wise, intelligent, knowledgeable and well spoken but that is no indication of their criminal or non criminal intent. Those are also the traits of a Psychopath who are the best actors on the planet. They are obsessed with power and control. They naturally migrate to positions of influence, power and control because they want it and they are good at obtaining it and using it. They always have their own groupies and agents. Sheldon Adelson and George Soros are prime examples of Psychopaths and Sociopaths. Barack Obama is a borderline psychopath and sociopath. Most Neo-cons on the right are Socio and Psychopaths as are the extreme left.