I am a retired teacher with Dade County Schools and have a…

Customer Question
I am a retired...

I am a retired teacher with Dade County Schools and have a MetLaw legal plan. Looking for a lawyer to settle a dispute with a dental office.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes a credit card company call Care Credit has been trying to collect 1,800 dollars. they have turn it over to a collection company. I ve tried to get it straight but no one will listen, did not use card for dental work. cant get dental office to show proof that I use it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us?

How did Care Credit get your information and an account in your name?