When a guardian is over an adult who is unable to manage…

Customer Question
When a guardian is...

When a guardian is over an adult who is unable to manage their own affairs, because he is disabled, what needs to be paid from their social security check? I know room and board, Day program and misc medical that medicaid comp waver does not pay. what about transportation to and from Day program.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ga.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Such as what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I thought transportation could be paid by Medicaid. but not a social security

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Is the ward living with you?