Widowed for 11 yrs turning 59 this fall. Employer displaced…

Customer Question
Widowed for 11 yrs...

Widowed for 11 yrs turning 59 this fall

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Employer displaced me in march 2017 last day of work 4-3 pension only 997 first of each month i'm in IL

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was full time for 25 yrs they changed up our dpt due to project work in progress my boss retired the end of May due to the reorg

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What do you need to know also is this going to cost me money

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Employment Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Funds are limited

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Thank you for the background. Can you tell me your specific legal question?

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 10 months ago

It would be my pleasure to assist you if you can tell me your specific question. I can see that some changes were implemented that may not be legal under the law with regard to your pension. Can you give a little more information so we can pull up the applicable law? Where in Illinois are you located?