I need an attorney in Sacramento California to file a motion…

Customer Question
I need an attorney...

I need an attorney in Sacramento California to file a motion or a delay by tomorrow September 22. Have not had any luck locating one.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes and I need to file opposition by tomorrow. This civil case was brought against me in January and I just found out about it two days ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, but way too complicated to get into here.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Sacramento Superior Court Case 00206453
https://services.saccourt.ca.gov/PublicCaseAccess/Civil/SearchByCaseNumberFour City Code Officers have stated in court declarations under penalty of perjury that nothing has been done to "high weeds" and "overgrown shrubs and trees" since 2012. They are referring to the front yard. The back yard is ivy so there are no weeds. I have dated digital photos starting October 2012 to prove they are lying.
October 20 2012:
https://imgur.com/a/yzKXUNovember 28 2012:
https://imgur.com/a/W3IEFJanuary 3 2013:
https://imgur.com/a/ezvAPApril 24 2013:
https://imgur.com/a/pA92x
On that very day, April 24 2013, Codes Inspector ***** ***** declared under penalty of perjury that the city had someone trim high weeds in the front yard to alleviate extreme fire danger. On that day SMUD's contractor Trees Inc was over clearing the power lines near the large walnut tree in the back yard. My son mowed the lawn, can see the old B&D electric lawn mower in the photo.
I have many more photos from 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
Imgur uploads keep failing.A receiver was provisionally appointed to inspect the premises, pending October 2 hearing, his appointment was effective September 14 2017 as indicated on the Superior Court website and per CCP 567. On September 12 2017 at 10:15 AM, his son also an attorney broke into the house. ADT Security called and Police were sent.
January 23 2016
http://oi63.tinypic.com/24v7dw0.jpgAnd on September 24 2016 after the city had hacked down nearly all the shrubs in the front yard and turned off the sprinklers so the lawn totally died.
http://oi64.tinypic.com/33ww9p2.jpg
March 8 2017, some of the hacked down shrubs are starting to come back.Not sure how they could make their claims that the shrubs and trees were overgrown on January 17 2017 when they filed suit.
http://oi68.tinypic.com/dr6te.jpg
The largest tree is a walnut in the backyard that was there before the house was built and is roughly the same size as when the house was built 47 years ago. The development was called Walnut Woods because it was formerly a Walnut Orchard.
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org orhttp://www.lexmundi.com