My daughter is being paroled in GA. She has no where to go…

Customer Question
My daughter is being...

My daughter is being paroled in GA. She has no where to go but here. She is a sex offendor. I have benn going round and round with the sherrif's offfice to no avail.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am living in Ankeny, Iowa.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, she has not yet been released. It depends upon her having some were to go.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if she qualifies for a half way house. Sine I have a 12 old grandaughtrt, I assume this might be possible to live with us.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley

what was she charged with?

after she gets out how long is her parole and/or probation?

Tina, Lawyer