MY MOMS ATTORNEY OF 12 YEARS WAS FRADULENTLY FIRED BY MY…

Customer Question
MY MOMS ATTORNEY OF...

MY MOMS ATTORNEY OF 12 YEARS WAS FRADULENTLY FIRED BY MY SIBLING AND ALL HIS PAPERS WERE SENT TO ANOTHER ATTORNEY. I AM A TRUSTEE, HOW DO I GET COPIES OF HIS FILES FROM THE NEW ATTORNEY? WE WERE GOING TO DRIVE TO THE OFFICE WITH MY MOM AND REQUEST THE PAPERS AND ANY CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN MADE WITHOUT HIS CONSENT. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST TO APPROACH THIS?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

WE DON'T KNOW. HOW CAN WE FIND OUT?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE AND WE ARE PLANNING T DRIVE TO THE OFFICE TODAY

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Did your sibling have a POA from your mother?