Thank you. Pennsylvania. I have been summoned to court next…

Hello and thank you. ...

Hello and thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have been summoned to court next month for Prohibited Acts.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing was found in the car. My fiance was driving. We were initially pulled over for the rear right driving lamp being out.

9/21/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
My fiance was driving us north on East St. where we were pulled over right before Hazlett St. for the rear right driving lamp being out. The officer took out IDs, insurance and registration back to his patrol car. Upon returning to us he said that he smelled marijuana and asked both of us to step out of the car. After frisking me he handcuffed the both of us and called for backup. Four other officers arrived and searched the car but found nothing. The arresting officer then pulled me back to the car and told me he knew that he smelled marijuana and to the best of my understanding was suggesting I would go to jail if I did not produce any marijuana for him. After this both him and I enter the car where we discover the cigarette tin. We open it and there is nothing inside. The police report claims there was marijuana inside the tin. Our cigarette roller and tobacco was not seized. I am terrified about what happened and even more concerned that this will be on my criminal record. I have not past conflict with the law outside of traffic offenses from decades ago. I am simply trying to figure out how to move forward with this.
On review of your facts, you have a good case. There is no basis to contest your position, which apparently is simply being pursued in bad faith against facts and law. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. counsel should move to dismiss for lack of evidence. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Is there a way to request to see the evidence being used against me? The evidence being used against me was never shown to me.
Counsel can negotiate or file a motion to obtain that. Kindly rate me five stars. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
I would rate you as 6 stars if I could. I imagine that would require some financial motivation for a lawyer. I will have to see how much money I can raise.
Very welcome.
Good luck!!
Kindly rate me five stars.
Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
It is a shame to see the lack of justice in this country. The next time they vote to increase police budget, I will be voting no. I feel like I'm being held hostage in my own life. Thank you for you time. That is all for now.
Very welcome.