I want to cancel my attention tv phone and Internet. I had a…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my attention tv phone and Internet bundle. I had a 2 year bundle They tell me I will have to pay 450 dollars to cancel I am a 85 year old widow living on social security I can't afford that

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

That is at&t

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Mich.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

This AT&T

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
That is AT&T
9/21/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. May I ask why you need to cancel with them? Are they not providing or offering what they promised in the contract?