There are a married couple who buy a condo there name was on…

Customer Question
There are a married...

There are a married couple who buy a condo there name was on the application to purchase the condo ,then it was change to only the wife name with another name on the purchase not the husband and the deed only name is ***** ***** now the husband is asking for bank statements,and going around handing out condo private papers

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

North miami fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

There was a law suite fill against the with a group of which they are involve with and there was a judgement that the condo finance is not to be in no public record any more so he get to them to ask for all statement case is still in progess

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The husband didnot give an application to the condo and add a lot of arrest she only she was aprove for the apartment

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/21/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking if husband is entitled to any interest or records relating to the apartment?
please type
Husband is entitled to some interest in property where purchased during marriage. If not on title, he needs to secure that by court order first or agreement and then can obtain records. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
please i am going to cancel the account stop payment
Did you have another or different question? Please explain so I can address it. what can I answer for you?
Tina, Lawyer