How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bruce Schreiber Your Own Question
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 181
Experience:  Attorney At Law at SELF
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Bruce Schreiber is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I signed a term agreement contract with a licensed

This answer was rated:

I signed a term agreement contract with a licensed transportation brokerage company. Due to family issues I cannot carry out the agreement. This is under british columbia law. What can be done to me if I cannot carry out this agreement
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tn
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I haven't discussed this with them yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you know about how to send reply. I really need to take care of this first thing in the morning
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry meant to say do you know about how long before I get a reply

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you

Generally speaking, your withdrawal will be controlled by the terms of the contract that spell out acceptable reasons for such withdrawal. If your reason for not completing the contract is not among those indicated you could be considered in default of the agreement. Iu.n that case the other party could seek damages against yo

One way, though, that would allow your withdrawal would be if your circumstances make it an impossibility to complete your obligations.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you

Do you have further questions? If not, If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

The site does not credit the Attorneys unless the customer rates our service positively. Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you were unhappy with my service and I will opt out for another Attorney to assist you.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

Bruce Schreiber and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you