I signed a term agreement contract with a licensed

I signed a term...

I signed a term agreement contract with a licensed transportation brokerage company. Due to family issues I cannot carry out the agreement. This is under british columbia law. What can be done to me if I cannot carry out this agreement

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tn

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I haven't discussed this with them yet

Do you know about how to send reply. I really need to take care of this first thing in the morning
Sorry meant to say do you know about how long before I get a reply
9/21/2017
Bruce Schreiber

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you

Generally speaking, your withdrawal will be controlled by the terms of the contract that spell out acceptable reasons for such withdrawal. If your reason for not completing the contract is not among those indicated you could be considered in default of the agreement. Iu.n that case the other party could seek damages against yo

One way, though, that would allow your withdrawal would be if your circumstances make it an impossibility to complete your obligations.

Thank you

Do you have further questions? If not, If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

The site does not credit the Attorneys unless the customer rates our service positively. Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you were unhappy with my service and I will opt out for another Attorney to assist you.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

Bruce Schreiber