Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

MY QUESTION IS, I HAD BOUGHT 120 PELLETS OF ETIZOLAM, WHICH

HELLO, I AM MIKE. MY QUESTION IS, I HAD BOUGHT 120 PELLETS OF ETIZOLAM , WHICH THE ONLINE VENDOR TOLD ME AND MY OWN RESEARCH THE PAST FEW MONTHS MADE ME SOMEWHAT FEEL IT WAS LEGAL TO BUY IN PA. WHERE I RESIDE. THE PROBLEM IS I JUST GOT A SLIP FROM THE USPS THAT I HAD TO PICK IT UP SINCE IT WAS DELIVERED FROM E M S WHICH I
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: PEARL, DID YOU GET MY QUESTION ABOUT THE ETIZOLAM I ORDERED AND THEY TRICKED ME AND MAILED TO ME FROM INDIA?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: YES..........CAN I GET INTO TROUBLE FOR THEM SENDING ME ETIZOLAM THat I DID NOT ORDER FROM INDIA? CAN THE POST OFFICE ARREST ME WHEN I GO IN TOMORROW ? I AM LOST.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: I AM IN PA. AND I GOT A SLIP FOR ME TO COME IN AND GET MY ITEM/?

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

While I don't know that they will place you in custody, they do know the contents of the parcel and that's why they want you to come in and claim it. It is unlawful to order drugs from foreign pharmacies, even if they are not controlled substances.

You don't, therefore, want to claim that parcel. You can simply do nothing and after it sits unclaimed, the Post Office would either confiscate it or return it to sender in India (as that is true) and that you want it returned to sender. Otherwise, trying to claim it would be an admission that you did order it and could get you in potential trouble.

I see nothing that says that Etizolam is not legal in Pennsylvania, but bringing it in from abroad is another matter, and you don't want to open that can of worms.