My Escrow company falsified my signature on paperwork to the…

Customer Question
My Escrow company falsified...

My Escrow company falsified my signature on paperwork to the Department of business oversight, to avoid paying me $95000-00 which they lost me by missing paperwork during escrow

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

LOs Angeles

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

ITs under investigation by Santa Monica PD so far

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is it worth suing them, For fraud with intent

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

NOTICE: If you are presented with an offer for a phone consultation, which may appear to have been sent by me, please know that this is an automated website offer, and that I do not participate in this Justanswer program. If you would like to correspond with me directly, whether by phone, email or otherwise, then do not accept the phone call offer, because your request will be accepted by a random contributor, who may or may not be licensed to practice law in California – and, I will be unable to provide further assistance. Instead, simply type to me that you would like my direct contact info, and I will send you a specific offer for that purpose.

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), the Bar of the U.S. Tax Court, the California and National Associations of Realtors, and I have comprehensive information about all areas of California law.

The answer to the question depends on the exact facts of the case. Money does not simply disappear. It always moves from one account or one person to another. So, the preliminary questions here are:

1. What were you purchasing with your escrow; and

2. Where is the money now?

Thanks for using Justanswer!