HANDI-CAPPED AND USE A ELECTRIC SCOOTER TO GO, AZ. I WASN'T…

Customer Question
I AM MILDLY HANDI-CAPPED...

I AM MILDLY HANDI-CAPPED AND USE A ELECTRIC SCOOTER TO GO

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

AZ. I WASN'T ALLOWED INTO A TOW LOT. TOW LOTS ARE SOMETIMES A BLOCK OR SO TO MY DESTINATION. EVERY OTHER TOW LOT IN THE VALLEY ALLOW ME TO USE M Y ELECTRIC SCOOTER. CAN THEY STOP ME BECAUSE I'M HANDI CAPPED?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Companies that provide services to the public are included in the list of entities that must be ADA compliant. Such places may not discriminate against people with disabilities nor may they deny full and equal enjoyment of the goods and services offered.

Here is a case study on point.

An individual may bring a private lawsuit and/or file a complaint with the department of justice.

The complaint form is here:

https://www.ada.gov/filing_complaint.htm

For a comprehensive pamphlet please see here

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer