Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

Please, in the month of July I received two tickets one

please, in the month of July I received two tickets one driving over speeed limit 54 on 40 mph area plus failure to yield turning left for some reason , so I has to appeared in court paid a lot of money and now in 100 days supervision ( for the past 5 years I have not had any speeding ticket)
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: no las week I got another speeding ticket the same officer same place I really wasn't driving fast because I knew my situation what should I do?
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: not for the last ticket
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: will this ticket have some affect on my supervision court?

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I’m sorry to hear about your situation. It’s not automatic that your supervision will be affected by this ticket. The reason is because you may not even be found guilty by the court. On the other hand, if you feel as if it may not be worth it to fight this ticket, the fact that they were so close together may actually help you out. What i mean by that is that the judge may not expect that your driving habits will all of a sudden change just a few months after getting your first tickets. Plus, the fact that it was with the same officer suggests maybe that this officer is watching out for this particular infraction more than others. It doesn’t help that you were ticketed for the same thing, but the judge is going to weigh the mitigating and aggravating factors in your case, assuming that you’re even found in violation of anything at all.

.Also, although I provided an initial answer, it’s important that you are 100% satisfied. If you feel I have done so, please rate me 5 stars and let me know if you have any follow up questions. As a side note, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do I have to write to whole thing again?

Oh no, not at all. I just answered your question. Let me know what other questions you have for me!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
In the month of July. I received two tickets one for speeding over the limit 54 40mpw and also failure to yield turning left I didn't not have the option just to pay the tickets I appeared in court ended up paying a lot and I'm in 100 days supervision last week I got another speeding 53 40 mph same offficer cal most same place got a ticket will this ticket affect my supervision status?
I’m sorry to hear about your situation. It’s not automatic that your supervision will be affected by this ticket. The reason is because you may not even be found guilty by the court. On the other hand, if you feel as if it may not be worth it to fight this ticket, the fact that they were so close together may actually help you out. What i mean by that is that the judge may not expect that your driving habits will all of a sudden change just a few months after getting your first tickets. Plus, the fact that it was with the same officer suggests maybe that this officer is watching out for this particular infraction more than others. It doesn’t help that you were ticketed for the same thing, but the judge is going to weigh the mitigating and aggravating factors in your case, assuming that you’re even found in violation of anything at all..Also, although I provided an initial answer, it’s important that you are 100% satisfied. If you feel I have done so, please rate me 5 stars and let me know if you have any follow up questions. As a side note, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I request court appereance or just pay the ticket?

You're welcome! I think it really depends on how guilty you think you are and how difficult you think it'd be to fight it. People often have tough time fighting these things, but perhaps a court appearance can help you ensure that you won't hve your supervision affected. If you have any other questions, let me know. Otherwise, would you mind providing me with a five-star rating? I would truly appreciate it. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Last question if I pay the ticket I'm pleading guilty will that affect my driving record and my car insurance premium after you answer I'll give you 5 *s��

Yes, it will affect your driving record and your car insurance premium will go up. That is something to strongly consider. I would probably look up to see in your state regarding supervision and if subsequent violations impact supervision. It's possible that the law may treat them entirely separate. Regardless, unless you're acquitted, your car insurance and driving record will be impacted.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very much!!!!

You bet!