I am in the middle of a transvaginal mesh case with ams who…

Customer Question
I am in the...

I am in the middle of a transvaginal mesh case with ams who is running out of money I have had one operation now I need a second they are closing all cases as of December of this year because of money issues. this operation is going to be more expensive then the last that comes out of my settlement, wouldn't it bebetter to wait to have the operaion after and just present to the mdls the proof of needing further treatmeant

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Florida, I'm from boston that's where it was put in my lawyer is in new jersey my case is filed in virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My lawyer is not forthcoming

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for posting your legal question today. I am attorney Bill who will be assisting you today. Your civil case cannot be prejudiced by taking the necessary medical treatment before resolution of your case or settlement; so you should prioritize your health rather than wait for resolution of your case.

You are entitled to past present and future medical expenses , including pain and suffering in any medical/ personal injury case.

Just a reminder to rate positively today.

You dot his by rating 5***** , 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

but that comes out of my settlement and ams is going bankrupt
If they carry insurance you won't be prejudiced; otherwise you should seek expedient settlement.
Best
Attorney Bill