I have a letter that is signed only by my father. that he is…

Customer Question
I have a letter...

I have a letter that is signed only by my father. that he is leaving the house to me only.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

He has been in the hospital 9/1/17. and today we are pulling the plug. iam in the state of California.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The house is paid in full no trust or will.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That my brother who dose not live there and my mom are planning to kick me and my son out of the hose.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

What are your questions about this?

I am still here to continue assisting you. Please let me know if you want to continue.