Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is there something from the Civil Rights Act of 1964,

TitleVI which I have to...
Is there something from the Civil Rights Act of 1964, TitleVI which I have to post in a prominent position in my business?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Utah
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no, I need it for Accreditation of my business. I have to prominently post EEO, FLSA, etc
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
9/20/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. The answer to your question is no. Generally, federal law requires notices under the FLSA, OSHA, FMLA, EEO, Pay transparency nondiscrimination, and some other notices if they apply (e.g. migrant workers, uniformed services act, etc."

When it comes to specifically civil rights act notices, that is not required. Generally, the EEO notices are going to cover this since the EEOC is the body that enforces that particular act.

.Also, although I provided an initial answer, it’s important that you are 100% satisfied. If you feel I have done so, please rate me 5 stars and let me know if you have any follow up questions. As a side note, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you, I will ask you again, as I am starting my own business, and probably will need more advice.

That's not a problem at all. Best of luck and come back any time!

Legal Eagle, Lawyer